I made a Youtube video going into all the deets – watch it here (& I will also embed it below)! I am new (and oh so late) to the smoothie game but I really love this one and have noticed a huge change in my hunger levels and skin since incorporating these into my daily diet, especially because I have been exercising more!!
#AllergicToEverything Easy Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie
Great for keeping your hunger levels at bay, especially when increasing your exercise routines!
- 1 handful Parsley
- 1 handful Spinach
- 1 stalk Celery
- 1 Banana 1/2 to 1 whole
- 1 chunk Ginger peeled
- 1 to 2 Tbsp Chia seeds see what I use in the notes!
- 1 to 2 tsp Matcha see what I use in the notes!
- 1 scoop Collagen powder see what I use in the notes!
- 1/2 scoop Super green powder see what I use in the notes!
- 1 to 2 Tbsp Peanut butter
- 1/2 dropper Stevia extract 1/2 dropper or 2 scoops of powder
- 1 tsp Vanilla – 1 tsp
- 2 tsp Turmeric
- 1 pinch Salt omit if using salted peanut butter
- 2 grinds Black pepper to activate the turmeric
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup Vanilla Almond milk, unsweetened depending on how thick you like your smoothie
- 2 handfuls Ice
- 1/2 dropper CBD oil optional
Throw everything into a blender and blend until it churns smoothly.
I drink about 1/2 of this a day and save the leftovers for the next day ;)…this works well if using an insulated cup/mug!